Main Forum

JtuberG11 Staff App

4 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
[1]: Ingame name?JtuberG11

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for? (Currently only RexCraftia)Well I mainly play on the dungeon server so staff on that would be fine

[3]: Do you have Discord? (Yes/no)Yes

[4]: Your age? 14

[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?) Ireland (same as English time)

[6]: How many hours a day can you be online? it depends on the day as i have school during the week but maybe like 2-3 hours a day

[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server? Yes but it died shortly after and got greifed by an admin

[8]: Are you currently staff on other servers? Not right now as I only started to play minecraft again recently

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I think RexCraftia is a unique and cool server I have never in my time playing minecraft come across such a creative server an i hope it becomes a big server and gets some credit for being amazing in general. I love the way there is dungeons because it is really fun to play and unlock all the new weapons and arenas and it is ALSO factions which is so surprising to think about it

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here) I want to be staff on RexCraftia because as soon as i joined everyone was being so nice and friendly it is a really cool server and i would just love to help out the community and the server as much as possible. I absolutly love this server i joined and i played for the whole day i have been playing for like 6-8 hours just TODAY and i love the staff team they are very friendly and nice people in general as soon as u say i need help they are there and i would love to be apart of this staff team because they are very friendly, helpful people and I think I could be like that too.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here) I can offer my time and experience as staff on other servers. i can offer help to the community and the server as would the community and server help me and others i would love to help everyone out as much as i can. I can also offer help by banning x-rayers etc if u need anything else u can be sure i will help . I would love to help out as much as possible so i will be sure to play as often as i can i make people happy while playing this server . I am being as active as I possibly can and I hope I get accepted and if not won't change anything because I love this server and I will play it very often Thx For Reading <3.
Posted Mon at 05:03 pm · OP · Last edited Tue at 6:05 by JtuberG11
List
Undo
Votes:
+7
Mod
Hey this looks pretty good but I would really consider adding to 10 and 11 those are key points of the application.

Good luck! EllaDru
Posted Mon at 05:21 pm
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
OK will do thx for feedback
Posted Mon at 05:22 pm · OP
Votes:
+26
Online on Site
Mod
Hay,

Your application looks good, it has a good amount of detail, I also like that you're very enthusiastic.
However, I recommend you to edit some grammar mistakes, also I think you could clarify question 10 and 11 more, it's pretty hard to read. Be sure that you're active and helpful.
Good luck!

~Blue
Posted Tue at 03:30 am
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Thanks for the help I have changed some of the grammar that I got wrong I also made Q10 and Q11 a bit bigger
Posted Tue at 06:07 am · OP
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
459 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices