of 2

Staff application

12 replies
Votes:
+12
Untagged users

[1]: Ingame name?

My ign is _TheOutCastGuru

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for? (Currently only Rexcraftia)

I would like to apply for RexCraftia.

[3]: Do you have discord? (Yes/No)

Yes, its Guru#8518

[4]: Your age?

I am currently 16 years old.

[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?)

GMT +3

[6]: How many hours a day can you be online?

This depends on the days. If I have school work to do I will be able to be on 2-3 hours a day. On weekends or on days where I don’t have school work I will be able to be one 3-5 hours.

[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server?

No, I have never been staff on any other server. This is the only server I have ever been interested in being a staff member.

[8]: Are you currently staff on any other servers?

No, I have never been staff.

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

I think that RC is a nice, enjoyable and very unique server that I have been playing for a while. I have seen many other servers, played many other servers, and by far has RC been one of my favorites (This is why I have stuck for so long). I love the hard work Thor puts into it and the new updates and artifacts that are added all the time. I really like the RC community and I have made many friends. I find that the server is constantly growing and improving in every way. I remember the old RC without bundles and all these new artifacts and I can say I have now adapted and find this version of RC more enjoyable. I like the competition between players but I think that the RC community should pvp more.

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

I want to be staff on RC because, as a player, I feel I have reached the maximum point. I can be very toxic and troll a lot but I think that if I be staff I can give back. I will help new players and be nice to the people I wasn’t so nice in the past. I know I have been a big ‘troll’ to many staff members and to the RC community but I am willing to change my ways. I want to contribute to the server to make sure other people like me do not come. Since I know how a troll and toxic person thinks, I think this could be a good advantage. I could spot and see straight away who is trying to lie to players and manipulate and new players.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)

I don’t know what I can currently offer to the server since I have been a ‘bad’ player. I know once I get on the staff team I will be able to prove my worth because I will learn and grow from the staff team. I want to learn to be a good player and I feel the only way I can achieve that is if I become staff. I will obviously have to learn and watch the other staff members and see how the act to different problems. I would like to repeat myself with the fact that the only thing I have to offer is my dedication and devotion to the server.

Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Good luck friend
Posted Apr 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Mod
Honestly I expected the worst when I clicked on this app, but honestly Mateo this was amazing and it could potentially give you a chance.
Posted Apr 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
Thanks boys
Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+7
Mod
I have known mate for a really long time and I can honestly say he's a really great guy. Yeah he makes weird jokes and can act toxic but I really believe he can help.

Good luck mate, EllaDru
Posted Apr 11, 19
Votes:
+16
Untagged users
Nice nice nice
Posted Apr 11, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+26
Mod
Hey Mateo,

Well, I know you for a long time and you've always been very kind.
In this application, you really prove that you changed and that you're to be fit for staff in the ways of experience and activity. However, I think you could help more players out to show that you're fully ready to be staff.
Good luck dude

~Blue/Sky ;)
Posted Apr 12, 19
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
skip the staff just make him admin already

gl
Posted Apr 12, 19 · Last edited Apr 12, 19 by Fajizlee
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
Thanks for the feedback guys!
Posted Apr 12, 19 · OP
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Mateo I've been playing rex with you for a while now and yes occasionally you do mess up but still I think your a great person and would be a great addition to the staff team. Its a +1 from me I hope you get staff!

Also the wall will live on there is no stopping it.
Posted Apr 12, 19
List
Undo
Page
of 2
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
459 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices