Main Forum

OverPro Staff Apllication

6 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
[[1]: Ingame name?

OverPro

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for? (Currently only RexCraftia)

Ofc our beloved server Rexcraftia

[3]: Do you have Discord? (Yes/no)

Yes I do PC/Mobile

[4]: Your age?

[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?)

Central Daylight Time

[6]: How many hours a day can you be online?

How many hours needed..

[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server?

Some servers I used to play few years back, but it was never serious

[8]: Are you currently staff on other servers?

No Rexcraftia is the only active server I play

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

I think RexCraftia is a great server with Great Staffs, When I first joined, I was confused and didn't know a thing about anything, Thanks to RexThor he assisted me with a lot of things and taught me how to play the server.
I can say that it is one of the best servers I played on. Rexcraftia has very friendly staffs, events every week and Overall I think it's a great server.

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia?
First of all, I have experience with many Faction Servers, since I played Factions for about 5 years. Some of you guys may know I applied for staff when I wasn't quite ready to be a staff. I didn't know a lot of things that I should've prepared before becoming a staff. However I'd say I'm ready and ready to help others players out. I want to help people how Thor helped me when I first started my adventure on RexCraftia.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)

I am very experienced player with a good knowledge of the server. So I can quickly adapt to new plugins and help any other player that may need it. If i do achieve this role i will offer a trustworthy and friendly personality. Which means in any situation i encounter will be dealt with a positive yet constructive attitude. Furthermore, if any staff members are in need of help, i will quickly assist the situation. Considering I enjoy playing on this server, I can quickly bond with new players and offer them my help, and an exciting experience on the server.

Thank you for taking ur time to read my application, Any tips are appreciated :)
Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+12
Untagged users
dang gl dude
Posted Apr 11, 19
Votes:
+1
Mod
Nice application, love to have you on the team and to see the help and effort you put in to our "beloved RexCraftia".
Posted Apr 11, 19
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thank you Irobu <3 I'm very excited to join the team and help players out
Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thanks ma dood <3
Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
Votes:
+46
Subadmin
Hey OverPro,

This is very well written staff application. My only concern is your activity on the server. I think if you work on that it will definitely up your chances. Anyways Good Luck!
Posted Apr 11, 19 · Last edited Sun at 18:49 by [Admin] kazhays
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Hey S0rp thanks you for the concern, I'll definitely be on a lot more from now on :)
Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
459 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices