Main Forum

SirJingles

6 replies
Votes:
+449
Submod
[1]: Ingame name
SirJingles

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for?
RexCraftia

[3]: Do you have Discord? (Yes/no)

Yes

[4]: Your age?

[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?)
The Netherlands CEST

[6]: How many hours a day can you be online?
1-2 hours

[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server?
Yes on RexCraftia

[8]: Are you currently staff on other servers?
No

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
I think RexCraftia is an unique server with artifacts, bosses and dungeons. It's really hard to find a server like this. Also this server has an owner that really listens to the playerbase which is pretty rare these days. I also love how this server has a really loyal playerbase, so the player always has a good amount of players online.

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
I want to be staff again because I really enjoy helping other players and making sure everyone has a good time on the server. I also changed my idea about how staff are limited in some ways is a bad idea, since I feel different about the server now. And I feel I can enjoy myself more helping players because I can't be as much on but I still want to be helpful to the community.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)
I can offer the server my experience and the time I have to play games. I can also offer the server my motivation to make sure everyone has a good time on the server. And to make sure new players find their way around the server.
Posted Apr 11, 19 · OP · Last edited Mon at 12:30 by [SubMod] SirJingles
Votes:
+144
Untagged users
He's a good guy and should be staff again....
Posted Apr 11, 19
Votes:
+7
Mod
Hey I would really consider adding to the last question a bit. I understand you were staff and thats great I would just add to it a bit!

Good luck,EllaDru
Posted Apr 11, 19
Votes:
+16
Subadmin
Good to see you Jingles! Considering you are a very old player with experience and was once a staff member, I believe you have a great shot of being apart of the staff team again!
Posted Apr 12, 19
Votes:
+449
Submod
Thanks for the feedback guys
Posted Apr 12, 19 · OP
Votes:
+93
Admin
Thanks for the application.

If you would like to be staff, I recommend you increase your activity as it has recently been very sparse and low. Make sure to help players while you're online and set a good example for others. You also answered question 11 with just one sentence whereas the prompt says a paragraph is required. With a bit more effort put in this application, it has the potential to be good.

Best of luck.
Posted Sun at 06:43 pm
Votes:
+449
Submod
Thanks for the application.

If you would like to be staff, I recommend you increase your activity as it has recently been very sparse and low. Make sure to help players while you're online and set a good example for others. You also answered question 11 with just one sentence whereas the prompt says a paragraph is required. With a bit more effort put in this application, it has the potential to be good.

Best of luck.
Thanks for your feedback! I will increase my activity and edit my application.
Posted Mon at 12:31 pm · OP
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
459 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices