Main Forum

Kay_Hyperr's staff application

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
As you already know I am Kay_Hyperr, I would like to apply for Staff role in the RexCraftia Minecraft server, I do have the app Discord (My User is "Cryptic Nazomeita#1478, just incase I needed to say that too), I am currently 15 years of age, My birthday is May 20 2003, I currently live in Canada (Pacific Time zone), I don't really know how many hours a day I could be on, as I have school and i go to a youth group every Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 6pm to 9pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and from 6pm to 9:30pm on Fridays, I haven't been Staff on any Minecraft server, nor am I, as for what I think of RexCraftia, when I first joined in December, I thought it was confusing because I had no idea how factions worked, but as I played more and more I began to love the server, everything about it amazed me, the bosses, the dungeons, the PVP events, I wanted to know even more, as time progressed and more updates came out, I wanted to become a staff for a while and I didn't know how, and I was a random, but now I am more known and know more about the server, here is my application. As for why I want to become Staff, is that I want to help all the new people that join, or help anyone who needs it, I want to be there for anyone and everyone, I want to impress a lot of people, and I wish for service hours (this is a thing I need to graduate), as for what I can offer for the server, I cannot provide purchases sadly, because what happened with Larucus, but I will not let that stop me from providing good ideas for upcoming updates, bug fixes (if there are any bugs), help to anyone needs it, and learning more about the server. I know this was short and I'm sorry about that.

-Kay_Hyperr
Posted Apr 6, 19 · OP · Last edited Apr 6, 19 by Kay_Hyperr
Votes:
+93
Admin
Sorry but this application will not be considered as it does not meet the following requirements:

- Use the application template within the "Applications" section of the forum and answer all questions completely and honestly.

- Use proper grammar, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization within your application.

- Actively play on the server. (Just a few days ago you said you would quit and gave away a lot of your items)

If you wish for your application to be put into consideration, feel free to just edit this post instead of making a new one and it will be reread.

Good luck.
Posted Apr 6, 19
List
Undo
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
459 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices