MicPlayz - Staff Application

4 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Key: Answers

[1]: Ingame name?
My in-game name is MicPlayz.

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for? (Currently only RexCraftia)

Rexcraftia.
[3]: Do you have Discord? (Yes/no)

Yes I have discord, my name and tag is ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟғᴀɴɢ#8341.
[4]: Your age?

I am twelve years of age, but I am very mature.
[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?)

My time zone is Australian Central Daylight Time.
[6]: How many hours a day can you be online?

I can be on up to 3 hours a day on weeknights and up to 7 hours on weekends.
[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server?

I have been staff on two other servers, but I resigned from both of them since they never had players and there was nothing to really moderate.
[8]: Are you currently staff on other servers?

I am not currently staff on any other Minecraft Server.

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

Ever since I bought Minecraft, I always loved Factions, and I was really bored when I found rexcraftia, but when I found it I just clicked. The server had so much to offer, crates, dungeons, bosses, factions, amazing raiding weapons! I have always absolutely loved the custom enchantments and the rarities. The generators are amazing! It's so good having a way to generate money without having to do anything! The server really is great, and Minecraft is lucky to have this amazing server on it.

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

I have wanted to become staff on this server since I joined, early November I think? Since there is so much stuff to do here, and I love how kind the staff members and I think that being a staff member would be fun because I know all of the commands, I have had expertise in this area, and I'm not rude! I would be always here (mostly, haha) to help out on the server.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)

I can offer absolutely all of the time I have, since I don't have much to do I just hop on the server and have fun! I have tons of spare time, and it would be good to use all of it in moderating the server. Because in my eyes, if you don't have a lot of time, say you only go on the server 30 minutes a week, then that's just not enough.

I can also bring my effort, because if someone can be on all the time, but not really do much, then that's not good either. I can bring all of my effort to the server, and I will always try my hardest by being on a lot, moderating the chat when I am on, and generally just going to people when they need help with something.

Thank you for reading my application, even if it gets denied, at least I tried :)
Posted Mar 6, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 7, 19 by MicPlayz
Votes:
Untagged users
Great application! Good luck!
Posted Mar 7, 19
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Cheers!!!
Posted Mar 7, 19 · OP
Votes:
+238
Mod
Good application, the only things that needs to be fixed is, more detailed paragraphs and space out each section. This looks like all one big paragraph.
Help players out and be online more often, thanks.

{}Evil
Posted Mar 7, 19
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Thanks for the feedback!
Posted Mar 7, 19 · OP
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
453 Posts