Main Forum

Staff Application

5 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
[1]: Ingame name?

-My Ingame name is: ILoveCookiesHD

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for? (Currently only RexCraftia)

-I want to apply for RexCraftia^^

[4]: Your age?

-I´m 17 atm but get 18 next month 8)

[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?)

-My timezone is: MEZ

[6]: How many hours a day can you be online?

-Like 2h + per day 8)

[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server?

-No, ive never been staff on a server before.

[8]: Are you currently staff on other servers?

-No, SIr

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

-I think that Rexcraftia is a server with alot of potential.
And i can say that on many aspects, for exsample: Rexcraftia is not like every other minecraft server with 1000 minigames where u lose fun after 2 weeks, no you always have stuff to do on here and many ways to get equipment you want to have. And a other important point is that the community helps each other and dont play toxic. When i joined the server for my first time (like 4-5 years ago) i skipped the tutorial because i thought its useless xD . Well and i was totally lost there, so i asked the ppl on there to explain me things and i got a answer to every quiestion i had. But the things that i love most bout RexCraftia r the crates. There isnt any better feeling for me then seeing a ext wep i got from a crate.
Whats good to is, that u have many options to play on this server. You can only pvp for stuff like it did, u can trade urself up to a high balance, u can use Mat gens to get money......
What i wanna say is that this server is for every typ of player and i dont even know if i would still play mc without RexCraftia/Rexcrypt.

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)

-I want to be Staff bacause i like it to help other players out.
I also thought bout getting staff alot earlier but i wasnt ready from my side.In the 3-4 years i have played on RexCrypt/Craftia i gained alot ot experience that i would like to pass on to other players.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)

-I can offer this server my time which is very important to me because i work 37 h in the week so i love the time that i have free.I want to make this server a place with no toxic and hatefull ppl. I want to give all players the feeling that the staffs can help them by any question they have and that they trust in the staff memebers which is very important for me.
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP · Last edited Mar 1, 19 by ILoveCooki...
List
Undo
Votes:
+23
Submod
Hai,

Good to see that you've made a application 🙂 I think you've enough experience with the server for staff.
However you could edit some little grammar mistakes, also I think you've to show first that you're helpfull and active player because you quit and you might quit again.
Anyways I think you could be a great staff if you just think about the things that I said, I would like to see you in the staff team!
Best of luck,

~Blue
Posted Mar 1, 19
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Thanks to hear that u like my application

Ya grammar is a big problem, ik that but the thing is that i dont know my mistakes xD
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP
Votes:
+5
Mod
i have known cookies forever and cookies is amazing! I think you would make a great staff member!
Best of luck cookies.

Elladru
Posted Mar 6, 19
Votes:
+29
Untagged users
I've known you for a while Cookies, and I think that you could be fit for staff, the grammar isnt really a big problem since we can still understand you and your words, but I see only a little problem to your journey as staff: I don't see you much ingame. Apart from that you're all good.
Posted Mar 6, 19
Votes:
+238
Mod
I'm sorry, Cookies, but this application doesn't fit your online reputation ingame. You are barely online to help players out and when you do come online, you complain and are toxic to other players. "I want to make this server a place with no toxic and hatefull ppl", this statement is invalid since, like I have stated, you are toxic towards other players.
You don't help people out, and you are not online most of the times. Therefore, you are not eligible for this position, Sorry.

The application needs proper grammar. There are so many misspelled words and so many incorrect statements in this application.You also need to be online and help players out. Please, correct this application with better information about your online reputation. Thanks.

{}Evil
Posted Mar 7, 19 · Last edited Mar 8, 19 by [Mod] Emerilic
List
Undo
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
453 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices