Main Forum

new energy system

2 replies
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
Energy Is Kinda boring and makes you be bored i am not saying remove energy just make it take less time for it to cool down and also you should be able to buy energy for like 500k for half and it would take 12 hours to buy half of your energy and 1m for full and it will take a day to refill your energy and also maybe you can stuff just for energy dungeons bosses and stuff and maybe it would be like a score board top faction it costs 100m for full energy and 50 mill for half
and for like starting factions it would cost 1m for full and 500k for normal and killing people should give you energy it
THIS IS MY opinion
Posted Feb 11, 19 · OP · Last edited Feb 12, 19 by BloodStrik...
List
Undo
[Admin] kazhays
kazhays @ RexCraftia
Votes:
+84
Admin
If you are referring to power, it is easy to gain power simply by being active. By playing for a day or two or in some cases, a week, a player is able to reach maximum power. If they die, they lose power. The ability to buy power with ingame cash should not be implemented as factions would not be able to be raided as when they become overclaimable, they could simply buy power.
Posted Feb 12, 19
Votes:
+3
Untagged users
ok i thought that but you can only buy it once a day though but ok i accept that.
Posted Feb 12, 19 · OP
List
Undo
Top Posters
859 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
453 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices