Hey Guys This Is My Application For Staff!

[1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is Alpha_Tortle, though previously it was Sackster1

[2]: Which server do you want to apply for?
Seeing as it's the only server and the one I play, I am applying for Rexcraftia.

[3]: Do you have Discord? (Yes/no)
I do have discord yes.

[4]: Your age?
I am 13 Years old.

[5]: Which country do you live in? (Time zone?)
My timezone is the Australian Eastern Standard Time.

[6]: How many hours a day can you be online?
On weekdays I could probably play for 1-2 hours considering I have homework and school. On weekends I can play for quite a while longer. As long as I need or want.

[7]: Have you previously been staff on a server?
I have not previously been staff on a server.

[8]: Are you currently staff on other servers?
I am not currently staff on any servers either.

[9]: What do you think of RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
I really think rexcraftia has made minecraft fun again. I mean honestly. I would like to tell you that all my friends went over to fortnite because they found it more fun. But once we saw rexcraftia the factions server, they started playing again! It's been so long and I'm so happy that I actually have friends to play with again. The only thing I can thank for that... is rexcraftia.

[10]: Why do you want to be staff on RexCraftia? (A paragraph is expected here)
I would like to be staff on this server because like I said before it has given me a lot to be happy about and I just want to return the favour. I remember when I started, everyone was actually (to my surprise) quite nice to me and my buddies. It made me feel so good and I just want to help all the new people who join the server. By being a staff member they can see that I am trustworthy and just come to me if they need it.

[11]: What can you offer to the server? (A paragraph is expected here)
I believe in my opinion that I could bring my good fun to the server. I think that even though someone is a staff member they should still be able to have conversations with the players and make them feel good inside. I know I always do. So I would just help when help is needed and calm people down if there is some sort of confrontation. I just want to make everyone's experience as good as possible.

My Own Comment:
I just want to say that I really hope you will consider me and I thank you for your time.

Kind Regards:
Alpha_Tortle