Main Forum

Some of my suggestions part2

4 replies
Votes:
+10
Untagged users
The latest forum threads are overwhelmed with staff apps and reply's off staff apps, some of them are really good but I just want that suggestions would come up more, so I decided to post some of my lil suggestions.

1) Please make it that you can't craft minecarts with hoppers, Chests, Furnaces and make making all kinds off rails, Minecart possible. I want to make a coaster so big that it would be bigger than a couple of chunks. I can't make it however because of the current minecart.

2) Adding more spawners.
The husk and stray spawners are a good addition to the server however I think if the server would have like 3more spawners a regular player can have, That people would be more interested into buying those spawners and getting them up to level 10. Make the prices like +10mil every new spawner. If it would be so expensive people would grind to get those spawners I can assure you that the players would get less bored.

3)Adding new ranks
The current number off ranks is a good number however as I said with point 2 people don't have a real goal when they hit preator. You can grind to buy stuff, build a base or get top on the leaderboard but be honest don't you guys have sometimes the feeling off boredom on the server. With new ranks, people would grind for it and it would give the server a better look.

4)Making xp useful
I don't know how and for what atm but I really just wanted to bring this up.

5)Adding a player shop.
I want this to be added because I am too lazy to craft the things that I need for making some really epic things. If this would be added people have a better chance to buy what they need and sell what they don't need. You don't need to be in their fac because here is a plugin that lets you access ta a player shop where people put their items in. This is kinda a market but with much more room to place your items in and you can add more than a stack.

This is all I have for now

Glowing things

Lifeless
Posted Feb 8, 19 · OP
Votes:
+5
Untagged users
___Lifeless___
In my opinion, The only ideas here that could be of use to the server are, ideas 2 and 3.

First of all you don't need to make a roller coaster, and it's quite irrelevant to be able to craft rails. XP is pointless, if weapons and armor already come enchanted way beyond the ability of the Enchantment Table, and the server does not need a player shop. If the staff wanted to add something like that they already would have.

Thanks for the Ideas though!
Posted Feb 9, 19
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
I like the 2nd, 3rd and 4th ideas. Personally I dont play on the server as much as I had cos i got good equipment but the better armor needs much and i am saying MUCH more grinding. Ideas 2 and 3 will help with grinding and will also give people like me something to do.

People should be able to convert exp for money (not a crazy amount cos donators have thousands) or artifact material or maybe even an exp crate. Right now exp is useless and the only thing that you can do with it is get to a certain level.
Posted Feb 28, 19
Votes:
+16
Subadmin
Making XP useful would be a good idea. Many players have thousands of levels in XP. If only we could find a way to make it so you use it. Have any ideas?
Posted Mar 1, 19
Votes:
+10
Untagged users
Thinking noises.
I was thinking about adding a weird thing that the people with the most xp in a month would get like an extinct. But the xp must be resetted toto 0 in the end of the montj or Maybe adding new crates that you only can buy with xp that contains in one chest a shovel with custom enchants so digging would be cooler. They would normaly only affect gathering resources and not raiding. They would need a high amount off xp and the crate would be only a tier I so the extinct would be very limited. The special enchants would be like exploding,vein miner (Not the real one you would be able tovmina a 2by 2 area by mining one block) Haste,
If you have any custom ideas just tell
Posted Mar 1, 19 · OP
Top Posters
865 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
459 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices