Main Forum

Issue with Staff

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
So umm just notifying everyone the admin kazhays definitely abuses avoid him he muted me for, in his exact words "annoying him" because I disagreed with his opinion then he banned me from the discord cause I was askin players if I did something wrong then he muted my lil bro for 24 hours for no reason then recently bought stuff from server website and got nothing from it so just warning everyone
Posted Oct 8, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+37
Untagged users
Staff have a obligated reason behind each and every punishment given to a player. You were warned more than twice by kazhays to drop the subject. Complaining about your punishment on the discord, and the website is prohibited. I highly doubt kazhays muted you without reason. If you continue to make these types of post, you will lose your privileges to use forums as this is staff harassment. Make a proper appeal, and if you have done so then leave it at that.

Thread Locked.
Posted Oct 8, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+84
Admin
wrote:
So umm just notifying everyone the admin kazhays definitely abuses avoid him he muted me for, in his exact words "annoying him" because I disagreed with his opinion then he banned me from the discord cause I was askin players if I did something wrong then he muted my lil bro for 24 hours for no reason then recently bought stuff from server website and got nothing from it so just warning everyone

This post makes me smile due to the sheer lack of factual understanding and complete twisting of the truth.

For those who have interest in knowing what truly happened, here's what occured:

- wdhunter and I were discussing a topic on RexCrypt, the specifics of which are not relevant
- Seeing as the topic was straying towards server disrespect, I said to "Drop the topic."
- wdhunter seeing this as "winning the debate", said "i won lolol"
- I reminded him (a SECOND warning) to "Drop the topic."
- He then LIED directly to me, saying "i wasn't talking about that, you did"
- After I muted him for failing to listen to simple instructions, he went on to the Discord server and made the following allegation:
"If the owner or co owner is on your admin abused me for winning an argument"
- I then let him know why he was muted, then he said, "when i said i won, i wasn't talking about the argument, i just finished a boss".
- This DIRECTLY contradicts what he just said about "winning an argument". Also, I checked logs and there was NO boss going at the time of his message sent.
- Seeing this, he was removed from the Discord.
- Oh, and he used an alt to evade his punishment, which was a relatively short one, a simple 1 day tempmute.

wdhunter, please refrain from making allegations based solely on your personal understanding and opinion. Your beliefs do not constitute the truth. As for the other points you made, refer to Grimblakwater's reply.

P.S. When you say "in his exact words", you have to make sure the person actually said what's in the quotes. You said I said "annoying him", but I've never uttered those words. Yet another lie which demonstrates my exact point.
Posted Oct 8, 18 · Last edited Oct 8, 18 by [Admin] kazhays
List
Undo
Top Posters
859 Posts
730 Posts
480 Posts
453 Posts
442 Posts
NoticeNotices